|Subject:||Preventing Problems with New Hires in California|
|Date:||Thu, 27 Jul 2017 07:45:12 -0400|
|From:||Onboarding Landmines <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Avoiding pitfalls when placing advertisements for employment, interviewing and application
- Background checks:
- What information can be obtained?
- Under what circumstances may an employer inquire about a candidate’s criminal background history?
- Hiring phase: What should and should not be included in offer letters and job descriptions?
- What documents are required and recommended when hiring a new employee?
- How should an employee be classified for wage and hour purposes?
- What should (and should not) be included in an employee’s personnel file?
- Creating accurate job descriptions and ads
- Creating an appropriate job offer or rejection letter
- Checklists to follow for a legal hire
- Best practices in orientation and training of employees
2222 Sedwick Rd
Durham NC, 27713
Reference No. EHRMGW02