|Subject:||REAC inspection process with special focus on the new rules|
|Date:||Tue, 05 Dec 2017 07:55:50 -0500|
|From:||REAC Revised Rules <email@example.com>|
Learn About Recent Important Changes in the REAC Inspection Process to Ensure Compliance
Presented by: Hank Vanderbeek, MPA, CMI
The REAC inspection process has undergone some important changes, and new rules will be in effect from October 2, 2017. The REAC has substantial penalties for UPCS non-compliance, it is therefore very important to know how to stay in compliance. By having the opportunity to ask specific questions of a REAC expert you will be assured that you are meeting compliance requirements.
Join the live session by expert speaker Hank Vanderbeek, where he will cover important recent changes in the REAC inspection process with special focus on the new rules. The session will include new items that are important in preparing for the inspection with photos of new defects. Hank will cover the scoring structure for the new rules to impart an understanding of the effect of the rules. He will also touch on important new developments with escort and the inspection protocol.
REAC has been tasked with applying the same inspection protocol to the voucher program, but instead developed a new inspection protocol. This session will briefly compare the two protocols and reveal how the non-voucher properties have easier inspections. This session covers the latest changes in how REAC conducts inspections and what it expects of properties and reveals why the REAC inspection is more penal than other HUD physical inspection protocols.Explored will be why REAC does NOT want you to do too well on inspections.
Hank will answer all your questions related to UPCS inspections. He will also take up other critical concerns such as vital aspects related to you or your property’s maintenance staff.
- Learn about the important October 2, 2017 rule changes
- Learn how the new rule will affect your property
- The legality of and effect of non-industry standard repair policy
- The UPCS with the UPCS-V inspection programs compared
- What the new REAC escort rule means to you
- You will come away with current information with how REAC conducts inspections
- You will be much better prepared to get a high score on your next REAC inspection
- You’ll learn how to better prepare for REAC inspections
- You will have an understanding of how to manage REAC inspectors
- Why REAC thwarts your efforts to do well on inspections
2222 Sedwick Rd,Durham NC, 27713
Reference No. : E99NSNIG