|Subject:||Avoid losing points and money during the next REAC inspection|
|Date:||Fri, 08 Dec 2017 07:42:59 -0500|
|From:||REAC Inspection Training <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
Learn to Avoid Door and Window Defects in the REAC Inspection Process under the New Rules
REAC Inspection Training Windows and Doors Defects
Live On Thu, February 1, 2018 | 1:00 pm ET | 12:00 pm CT | Presented By : Hank Vanderbeek
The Real Estate Assessment Center (REAC) has substantial penalties for Uniform Physical Condition Standards (UPCS) noncompliance. It is crucial for property owners, managers and maintenance staff to know how to stay in compliance with its guidelines.
Join this session with REAC expert Hank Vanderbeek who will answer all your specific questions related to UPCS inspections. With this interactive session, you will be assured that you are following the laws correctly. REAC inspectors focus mostly on doors, you should too! The session will cover important information about doors and windows in the REAC inspection process with a special focus on the new rules in effect since October 2, 2017. The session will include a discussion of the issues concerning windows and doors that are important in preparing for the inspection, as well as photos of the new defects. Hank will discuss the scoring structure used by REAC so you can get an understanding of the effect of the rules.
By attending this session, you will learn what REAC inspectors learn about windows and doors that is not readily available to property owners and how to use that information to your advantage to avoid losing points unnecessarily and to avoid spending money where not warranted.You will be much better prepared to get a high score on your next REAC inspection without spending a lot of money.
- How to be better prepared to get a high score on your next REAC inspection without spending too much
- Current information on how REAC conducts doors and windows inspections
- Procedures for taking applications and selecting from the waiting list
- The important rule changes related to doors and windows
- How the windows and door rule changes will affect your score
- The non-industry standard repair policy for doors and windows
- Why doors are the #1 inspected item
- Why windows are misunderstood by REAC inspectors
- Prioritizing window and door repairs
- The difference between a Section 8 UPCS inspection and a non-section UPCS inspection regarding doors and windows
- How and where to make capital improvements
- Where to focus resources and better prioritize repairs
- How to manage REAC inspectors’ inspection of doors and windows
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER. Use “CK20” to get $20 off.
Attend in a Group and sàve up to 50%. To Book, Call Now: 1-800-223-8720
2222 Sedwick Drive, Durham,NC 27713
Reference No. E99NSNIG