|Subject:||EEO-1 Form Reporting for 2018 and Trends in OFCCP Compliance|
|Date:||Mon, 11 Dec 2017 08:23:59 -0500|
|From:||OFCCP Compliance <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
EEO-1 Form Reporting for 2018 and Trends in OFCCP Compliance
Live Webinar on December 19, 2017 | 1:00 PM ET | 12:00 PM CT | 10:00 AM PT | 90 Minutes | by: Susan Fahey Desmond
Are you prepared to handle the new EEO-1 reporting requirements? Learn the new and complex EEO-1 reporting requirements as well as practical approaches to completing and submitting the new EEO-1 report by the filing deadline. This engaging topic will also discuss OFCCP’s latest enforcement practices. The focus on the OFCCP’s new approach to audit and compliance enforcement will be discussed.
One of the all-important forms is the annual EEO-1, where you have to identify the race and gender of your employees by various employment categories. Now the government is seeking even more information – your compensation data. Eradicating discrimination in compensation practices is a high priority. It is extremely important that you give accurate information.
This webinar will prepare you for the upcoming changes and address what you need to be doing now to ensure that you can protect your company against claims of pay discrimination.
- You will be able to discuss the new EEO-1 Reporting requirements.
- You will be able to identify practical steps to completing the new EEO-1 Report by the filing deadline.
- You will be able to review OFCCP’s latest enforcement practices.
- You will be able to explain how to prepare for an OFCCP audit.
- The new EEO-1 report and who has to file
- New filing deadlines
- Obtaining the race and gender information you need
- Single establishment vs. multi-establishment employers – how do they file?
- How the OFCCP and the EEOC will use this information to address pay discrimination
- How to conduct your self-audit before the EEOC or the OFCCP comes knocking
- Protecting your self-audit from disclosure
- CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- Use “NEW18” to get $40 Off.
- Attend in a Group and save upto 50%. Email us at email@example.com for bulk orders.
- Looking forward to your participation here.
1055 West, 7th Street
Los Angeles, CA 90017