|Subject:||Tips and strategies on tackling the bed bug infestations|
|Date:||Mon, 11 Dec 2017 07:34:27 -0500|
|From:||Minimize Bed Bugs infestations <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
Best Practices in Bed Bug Control, HUD Regulations, and How to Ensure Compliance
How to minimize Bed Bugs infestations: Complying with HUD
On Demand Webinar | Wed, December 20, 2017 – Thu, December 21, 2017 | Available all day
Presented By : Debbie Hixon
Bed bug infestations have become a serious problem in housing throughout the country. HUD Insured and Assisted Multifamily properties are not immune to infestations. We need to arm ourselves with the knowledge and tools to combat this problem of bed bug bites and bedbug infestation. We also need to know HUD’s position on this issue and what is expected of owner/agents by HUD to continue to be compliant in all areas.
In this session, expert speaker Debbie Hixon will provide you best practices, tips and strategies on tackling the bed bug infestations from a chemical, physical and behavioral viewpoint. You will understand how and with whom you should collaborate to achieve successful results and avoid bedbug bites. In view of the seriousness of this problem, Debbie will discuss the barriers to fighting this problem and what tools can be used to break down these barriers.
After attending this webinar, you will be equipped with the latest, helpful resources for complying with HUD to fight bed bug infestations before they become a serious compliance headache. HUD has released two notices and much written information on this issue; make certain you are carrying out all of the agency’s requirements by attending this session.
- The history, biology and summary of bedbugs
- What change has HUD made to inspectors when conducting a REAC inspection?
- Do we notify our residents if there is an infestation in our building? If so, how?
- What is the responsibility of owner/agents upon discovering there is a problem with bed bugs?
- What are some of the major challenges to success with this problem?
- What are potential solutions to these challenges?
- What training tools can we use and how?
- What is integrated pest management?
- Communication outlets, products and services to tackle the problem
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER. Use “CK20” to get $20 off.
Attend in a Group and sàve up to 50%. To Book, Call Now: 1-800-223-8720
Assisted Housing Alert
2222 Sedwick Drive, Durham,NC 27713
Reference No. E99NSNIG