Record Retention and Destruction Compliance: Avoid Fines and Penalties in 2018
Live Webinar on Feb 06, 2018 | 1:00 PM ET | 12:00 PM CT | 10:00 AM PT | Duration: 90 Min | By : Susan Fahey Desmond
This program has been approved for 1.5 PDCs toward SHRM certification hours
also approved for 1.5 recertification credit hours through the HR Certification Institute
Why Should You Attend:
The process of organizing, saving, and destroying company records can be confusing even for a seasoned professional. Save too many files, and your company will pay unnecessary storage fees. Accidentally destroy certain information and you could be vulnerable to costly fines with the DOL or unprepared in the event of a lawsuit. Courts are increasingly issuing significant fines against companies that have destroyed documents that were relevant to the litigation. Sometimes courts even enter default judgments in particularly egregious cases.
How do you protect your company? Join this session by expert speaker Susan Desmond and get tips on creating a strong electronic record retention program to protect your organization from costly fines and penalties.
- Controlling the creation, growth and accessibility of company records
- Reducing operating and storage costs
- Improving efficiency and productivity, as well as office appearance
- Guidelines for Policy Development
- Key elements of a policy
- Compliance with retention laws
- Careful and timely destruction of documents
- Required Records and Maintenance of Employee Files
- Employee records to be maintained in personnel files
- Documents related to complaints and investigations
- Federal tax and compensation records
- Employee retirement and welfare benefit plans
- CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- Use “PIONEER30” to get $30 Off.
- Attend in a Group and save upto 50%. Email us at email@example.com for bulk orders.
- Looking forward to your participation here.
1055 West, 7th Street
Los Angeles, CA 90017