2018 I-9 Reporting and Compliance Updates – Documents and Policies that Ensure ICE I-9 Compliance
Live Webinar on February 16, 2018 | 11:00 AM ET | 10:00 AM CT | 08:00 AM PT | Duration: 90 Minutes | By : Elga Lejarza
This program has been approved for 1.5 PDCs toward SHRM certification hours
also approved for 1.5 recertification credit hours through the HR Certification Institute
- How to avoid violating the I-9 anti-discrimination provision
- Meeting the latest requirements for e-verification programs
- Differentiating technical violations from substantive violation
- 2017 I-9 Form changes
- Compliance obligations under IRCA
- How to conduct a self-audit of your I-9 forms
- How to properly correct errors or missing data on the I-9
- How to accurately complete an I-9 form to determine worker identity and eligibility
- Storage and retention of I-9 forms
- Best practices for I-9 compliance
- CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- Use “PIONEER30” to get $30 Off.
- Attend in a Group and save upto 50%. Email us at email@example.com for bulk orders.
- Looking forward to your participation here.
1055 West, 7th Street
Los Angeles, CA 90017 (USA)