TRACS 203A is here. Are you prepared?
TRACS 203A Primer Learn to Navigate New Fields, Codes & Forms
Live On : Wed, March 14, 2018 | 1:00 pm ET – 12:00 pm CT | Duration: 60 Minutes
Presented By : Debbie Hixon | Certificate of Training
Tis the season in which the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) is making the jump from TRACS 202D to TRACS 203A. Will you be able to keep up?
This upgrade to the Tenant Rental Assistance Certification System (TRACS) brings with it significant changes to forms you use every day, including additions—and deletions—of many fields you’re used to completing. Don’t let your staff get caught off-guard, unable to accomplish basic tasks or to ready files for transmission to the system.
This session, presented by housing industry expert Debbie Hixon, will give you and your team the know-how to ride the TRACS change with as few bumps as possible. You will learn how to navigate the new HUD forms—and understand important new codes. You will get clarification on repayment agreements and the role of contract administrators with regard to these repayment agreements. Plus, Hixon will outline the rules for determining agreement amounts and for entering repayment amounts in 203A for the first time.
After attending, you will be able to navigate the software successfully—without time-sinking frustration and confusion. This session will take the guess work out of the necessary processing required for those who must use TRACS in your daily work.
In this session, you get answers to these critical questions:
- What is the new date for TRACS 203A implementation—and why has there been a change?
- What suspension codes will be used?
- What move-out codes will be removed?
- What move-out codes will be added?
- What are the new subdivisions added to the Race/Ethnicity Report and HUD Form 50059?
- Will these subdivisions be visible on the HUD Form 50059?
- What are the new SSN Exemption Codes?
- What is a Unit Trade and how is it displayed on the HUD Form 50059?
- What are the rules for using the TM code and the four examples of how to handle?
Ask a question at the Q&A session following the live event and get advice unique to your situation, directly from our expert speaker.
Click Here To Register Use “CK20” to get $20 off.
Also, get 1 hour Certificate of Training for your CEU requirement.
Attend in a Group and sàve up to 50%. To Book, Call Now: 1-800-223-8720
Assisted Housing Alert
2222 Sedwick Rd, Durham NC 27713
Reference No. : E99NSNIG