Learn Best Construction Productivity Methods to Prove Lost-Productivity Claims
Productivity Calculation in Construction – What You Need to Know
Live On : Tue, April 3, 2018 | 1:00 pm ET – 12:00 pm CT | Duration: 90 Minutes
Presented By : John Livengood | Certificate of Training
Productivity is a hot topic in construction. While it has always been a foundation stone of contractor profitability and on-time project delivery, the recent explosion in world-wide productivity in almost all fields, has highlighted construction productivity stagnation. Productivity’s current cache is supported by the development of recent productivity guides either just published or about to be published by major construction industry institutions.
Join this session, where expert speaker John Livengood will examine some of the current industry efforts to improve productivity as a lead-in to a discussion of the major methods for measuring construction productivity. You will come away with a clear understanding on the current construction productivity crisis and why, despite contractor’s best efforts, improving productivity is difficult.
This session will discuss specific proven actions that contractors have taken that have improved construction productivity. The session will also explain why it is important that contractors monitor productivity and will discuss how productivity is measured and calculated so that you can immediately check on how your company is performing. John will rank the best after-the fact productivity methods so that you know what methods will help you prove lost-productivity claims.
This session will cover:
- The current low productivity crisis
- Why construction productivity is not improving quickly
- The proven techniques to improve productivity
- The future of construction productivity
- Why calculating productivity is essential
- The leading guides and methods on calculating lost productivity
- Other methods for calculating lost productivity
- How to monitor and track construction productivity
- How to display productivity so your fellow employees understand
- How to decide which of the various productivity measures is most appropriate for your company or project
- How to improve your workers’ productivity
- How to choose a productivity calculation tool for a claim situation
- How to calculate productivity using several of the best methods
Ask a question at the Q&A session following the live event and get advice unique to your situation, directly from our expert speaker.
Click Here To Register Use “CK20” to get $20 off.
Also, get 1 hour Certificate of Training for your CEU requirement.
Attend in a Group and sàve up to 50%. To Book, Call Now: 1-800-223-8720
2222 Sedwick Rd, Durham NC 27713
Reference No. : E99NSNIG